Monday, October 22, 2012

Edible Craft @ Bento Workshop

A good friend of mine is conducting the following bento-making workshops in November and December 2012. This mother of 2 has been featured in The Star, Astro and TV3 for her passion in bento making.







Yesterday, a bunch of old friends had a wonderful all-ladies-no-husband-no-kid gathering session in her house. It was an enjoyable chill-up session and under her guidance, I had managed to make and brought back my first ever 'edible craft' for my hubby and Jaden (of course, he is too young to taste it yet!) 


I also noticed that making cute bento box like this is a good way to destress!
So, if you are also into edible craft or simply want to add more colour and surprise to the food of your love ones, why not consider having some fun in these bento workshops?

I have promised my friend to help her up in the classes, so hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment