Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hit by Unusual Fatigue

As per Dr. Prashant's prescription, today is the 9th day of me taking Duphaston. After tomorrow, my period is expected to come within the next 5 days.

I have been feeling very lethargic lately, especially in the afternoon. My eye lids are so heavy and my whole body feels like wanting to shut down.

When the night comes,  (normally I am able to stay up to 11 plus), my brain starts to feel numb and my eyes become so dry and tired even before the clock hit 10:30 pm. I have no choice but go to bed early and I will doze off in just a few minutes. This seems to be unusual as most of the time I am a light sleeper as by default it will take up to an hour for me to fall asleep. The weight shown on my scale has also gone up 1kg, I do not notice I have been eating more than usual. Will it be the water retention?

Despite conquered by sleepiness and fatigue, I still force myself to do an hour of exercise at least 4 days a week. I either brisk walk and slow jog on the treadmill or practise yoga in the morning. The endorphine from exercising will keep me energetic for 2-3 hours, after that I feel fatigue again.

Last Sunday, Bernard and I went walk up to Kiara Hill. We used to do this once a week. In fact, the 45-minute journey of walking up and down hill is not something very challenging. But guess what? My right ankle and tibia ached the next day. I have to walk very slowly as my right feet feels so painful when pressure is imposed on it . I still cannot understand why this can happen since I exercise regularly and it is a routine activity for us to walk up Kiara Hill. Since then, it has been 2 days I skip my daily exercise, hope that my feet will recover soon.

I also feel some pain on my right ovary occasionally, especially after I carry something heavy. So, not only I cannot walk properly, I also cannot carry heavy things now. One thing good about this is now I have excuses not to do many things at home. Hahah, poor Bernard has to do all the house work.

Well, would all this 'weird' things be the side effects of consuming Duphaston? Will see how I feel after tomorrow, when I finish this course of Duphaston.

No comments:

Post a Comment