Monday, May 30, 2011

Making appointment for my first IUI

My period came yesterday, which was after 4 days I finished my Duphaston course. Hmm...I was attending a book launch and seminar by one of my favourite author, Liu Xuan (刘轩), when I felt a little bit of warm discharge flowing out. Wow, lucky that I already have a sanitary pad prepared in my handbag:)

During the last few days, Despite feeling slight premenstrual cramp on the tummy, I was feeling more energetic compared to when I was under Duphaston. So, I guess the fatigue that I experienced earlier was indeed the side effect of Duphaston.

On my last visit, I was told to call the clinic on the 1st day of my next period, in order for me to begin the IUI procedure on Day 2. Since yesterday was a Sunday, I called up Dr. Prashant's office today to make an appointment. The nurse schedule me to see the Doctor at 4:15pm, but shortly after she called to change the time to tomorrow after lunch.  Well, I guess as a patient there is not much space for you to bargain when it come to fixing an appointment with a well-sought-after doctor. Once, I was also told by the receptionists that the doctor and the nurses do not go out for lunch.  

As a working woman, one should be extra patient when it comes to this kind of situation. Be objective and be calm, adjust your time flexibily, so you can follow through your treatment. It it never been easy, but what choice do we have? Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment