Monday, June 27, 2011

1st IUI - BFN

A picture paints a thousand words.














This is the result of my 1st IUI, photo was taken this morning, 15 days after the IUI.

Well,  I sort of knew that the result will be BFN (Big Fat Negative) as I am experiencing a very bad PMS. Not only my stomach is growling, I am also swarmed with fatigue and feeling very bloated. I also have to constantly observe and remind myself to stay positive as negative feelings will just flood in whenever there is a slight grey feeling coming to mind. I guess I have to endure these for a few more days until my period comes. My period would not come until I finish the Duphaston supply, another 3 days to go.

Other than the weigh gain, the ovary pain and the PMS, IUI makes you a stronger person.
Looking forward to the next IUI cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment